Most people are not strangers to the pain and disillusionment of love gone wrong……yet most are unaware of the tremendous potential for healing and growth that already exists in their relationships!
If you are a couple wanting to re-kindle the spark in your relationship, that the busy-ness of life, work, family and stress has dimmed, or an individual in or between relationships wanting to understand your patterns and become a more ‘conscious relater’ …then this workshop is for you!
The workshop is about learning new ways of communicating in order to deepen understanding and connection. It’s about creating happier and more FUN relationships!
You will leave with more certainty about your relationship and with a selection of tools to use together at home so that you can continue to use what you learn, way after the workshop is over!
Topics covered include:
- Expressing Appreciation
- Understanding The Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Imago Dialogue – Theory and Practice
- Development, The Cosmic Journey and The Brain
- Managing Anger and Conflict
- The Missing Self
- Caring Behaviours
- Understanding ‘Exits’
- The Impact of Childhood
- Expressing Frustrations – Healthily!
- and much more!
There will be 3-10 couples and individuals learning new skills and journalling in provided workbooks (5 maximum in Galway due to space limitations). Note that this is NOT group therapy but an educational and experiential workshop, designed to give you the tools to go off and use yourselves.
The workshop IS for you if:
- You want techniques and tools that will help you learn new skills to strengthen your relationship.
- You want a fun environment during the weekend with a nice balance of outward energy and inward self-reflection
- You want to stop repeating the unhealthy patterns you have developed in your relationship(s)
- You want to do what you can to avoid the possibility of breaking up from/losing your partner
- You want to gain self confidence and self awareness and avoid self neglect
- You want to stop unhealthy relationship patterns from being passed down to your children
- You’d love to understand yourself more as a person and learn about personal triggers in order to help prevent disconnect and painful conflict
- You want to make your home a happy place to be again
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a therapy group
- You want to share some very personal problems with other couples
- You want to put down your partner in front of other people or ‘make them see how wrong they are!’
- You are not interested in self-development or self awareness
Communication is key to ANY relationship. The more you communicate, and hence the more you are witnessed, seen and understood, the more curious you can be about your partner, and in turn, the more THEY will feel witnessed, seen and understood.
“Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, and all achievement in real life grows.” Ben Stein.